First Home Buyer Search and Acquisition Service $3995 (including GST, for clients with a budget of $600,000 or less)
Working with first home buyers is our specialty! Buying a home can be one of the biggest decisions many people will make. It can be a very confusing and daunting process, particularly if you’ve never done it before.
Many people looking to buy their first home lament that it feels like you have a seven-day working week. Does this sound familiar?
- when you are not working in your job, you are working to find a home
- what you thought would be an exciting search for your first home has become a stressful, draining experience
- some days, the stress of not having found a home affects your productivity at work
- your weekends are no longer spent enjoying time relaxing with your family. Instead, you are always on the look out for a house.
- you’ve spent months traipsing through properties and have missed out trying to buy a home multiple times
- having set your heart on a house, you feel really deflated missing out at auction, week after week
- you constantly worry, even lose sleeps some nights, fearful that you will never be able to get into the property market
- you long to finally own a home so you can get back to living your life again
Isn’t It Time You Got Your Weekends Back?
We totally understand and we are here to support you!
That’s why our clients find our first home buyer advocacy service to be an enormous help.
Call us now on 03 8609 1234 or email email@example.com
To have someone in your corner, solely looking out for what is best for you when making such an important decision as buying your first home is paramount. We’re here for you.
It pays to have a specialist in your corner
Many of our first home buyer clients find that they are eligible for federal or state first home owner grants (FHOG) or stamp duty concessions. Engaging a professional Buyers Advocate service such as Amalain Buyer Advocates ensures that, as a first home buyer, you are made aware of any grants or subsidies you may be entitled to, and where to go to find out more.
Our full search and acquisition service is where Amalain does all of the legwork on behalf of you, our first home buyer.
From sourcing, analysing, negotiating and bidding, it’s all covered by your Amalain Buyers Advocate.
Providing a shortlist of properties
Arranging private inspections
Communicating and dealing with your nominated Solicitor, Finance Provider, Building and Pest Inspector
Preparing and presenting the offer on your behalf to the Real Estate Agent
Bidding at Auction
Attending the Final Inspection
If you’d like us to help you with your first property purchase we’d love to help. We offer a no obligation 1 Hour free consultation to discuss your requirements.
Like To Get Back To Living Your Life?
Unlike many other buyers advocates who work on a commission basis, when you choose to work with us we offer a LOW FLAT FIXED FEE so you’ll know exactly what your investment will be, right from the start.
Please call our office on 03 8609 1234 for a confidential chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to qualify for our First Home Buyer Service pricing you will need to have never purchased a property of any kind, anywhere in the world. First Home Buyer Service pricing only available to clients with a budget of $600,000 or less who qualify for the First Home Owner Stamp Duty Concession or the First Home Owner Grant for a new build. Please get in touch should you have any questions.